What makes files/folders and shared drives inefficient?
What about email and internal messaging apps?
The future is Lumi
Complex projects often grow organically. Pieces of the puzzle are developed and placed as they are completed and this rarely happens in a linear way.
A high-pressure team trying to ideate, execute and deliver a project is unlikely to think or care about folder structure - until they can’t find something - usually at a critical time.
Not just an improvement on the technology that you are currently using, but a completely new way of organising data, Lumi enables project teams to work together creatively and effectively - even when spread across multiple locations and/or timezones. Teams that will see the greatest benefits of Lumi are those where individual specialists need to collaborate to deliver projects, and where they are dependent on others completing pieces of work before they can do their own.
How is Lumi different?
Lumi starts with individual Cards. Think of them like building blocks. They can be moved, updated, linked and arranged in many different ways.
Because of this completely new approach, data is structured very differently to traditional collaboration tools.
The benefits to you, the user are:
- Every word, in every card (building block) is searchable. No more opening 50 individual files to find the one with the information you’re looking for.
- Trying to work out which version is the latest is a thing of the past. Information is updated in real-time and can be displayed in a format that suits the task you're doing.
- Creativity flourishes. All ideas can be captured and retrieved on demand. Whenever, wherever.
- IP is not only secure in a single place but is also now useable. Ideas and information, whether recent or historic, are easily retrieved and you no longer have to relying on someone remembering the "key".
- Productivity is not slowed down by what one person calls something. It no longer matters, you will always be able to find the information you need because of the content it contains.
- You only need one platform for the whole project. Lumi takes your project from ideation through development, execution and delivery. Planning, workflow and project management tools all build from the same data and and are accessed in the same application.
- The team dashboard is completely configurable and becomes your project’s control room. Everything updates automatically so your team is always looking at the latest version or most recent update.
- Switch seamlessly between macro and micro depending on what you’re doing. Executive level overviews and detailed information all come from the same data.
- No expensive integrations required.
- No additional infrastructure or IT support.
- Your team can work from anywhere and have access to all the same information they would have if they were in the office.
The more effectively your team collaborates, the less downtime there is, and the more productive they can be. Every hour you save - not waiting for someone to send a document, searching for information, switching between software applications, sitting in meetings, travelling between locations - is money in the bank. The question you should really be asking is can I afford not to?