Co-ordinate, schedule, track, check. What’s on today? What happened overnight? What crew is available? Where is Episode 10 at?
Production teams need information in real-time to:
- keep track of everything and bring the project in on budget
- actively increase efficiency and team productivity
- get a better overview of the project and instant visibility of updates
- have immediate context for their role, no matter when they join the project.
- spend less time trying to find and understand information.
The key to solving all of these challenges lies in the ability to bring everything about the project into one place, to help every person to make the best decisions.